For quick pickups without the hassle of tangled cords and vacuum noise, choose this updated traditional carpet sweeper from Bissell. It's great for picking up dirt, crumbs and pet hair in your home or in buildings without electricity, such as cabins and garages.
- Fit smaller threaded handle section into larger threaded section and screw in for a snug fit.
- Repeat for all handle sections.
- Screw the smaller threaded end into the handle grip.
- Attach the assembled handle to the sweeper by screwing all the way down onto the threaded end. Failure to do this may cause the bail to break.
•Snap brush comb on handle.
- Uses 4 corner brushes to maximize cleaning around corners, walls and baseboards
- Has 2 large-capacity dirt pans and is made out of heavy-duty metal construction
- Dual brush roll system is quiet
- 6-wheel system for easy rolling
- Manual operation, does not use electricity or batteries
- Handle lies flat under furniture.
- Non-Slip Handle.
- Includes brush comb.