The Service Department at AGTA Home Health Care
AGTA Home Health Care is your one stop shop for all your Home Health Care needs.
With over 22 years of experience in the Home Health Care industry, our experienced and highly trained technicians will be able to diagnose and service all your Medical Equipment!
AGTA Home Health Care is 100% committed to providing fast reliable maintenance and repair services while maintaining our signature premium customer service.
The Repair Process
Contact the AGTA Service Department at 905-760-2482 ext. 229 or firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule a service call or advise us as to when you will be bringing your equipment to our location in Vaughan, Ontario.
If you are a funding recipient, please contact the AGTA Service Department at 905-760-2482 ext. 229 or email@example.com . We are happy to assist you in securing government funding for the repair.
During the Service Call, our highly trained technicians will identify any problems with your equipment and will work to repair it on-site. If on-site repair is not possible, AGTA will provide you with a detailed quote.
Following the approval of the quote and a modest deposit, AGTA will proceed to order any parts required and contact you to schedule an appointment to complete the Service.
The AGTA Service Department services and repairs all brands, including but not limited to:
- Invacare (ROVI, TDX Series, Scooters, Hospital Beds, Bathroom / Bed Equipment, and More)
- Drive Medical (Hospital Beds, Bathroom / Bed Equipment, Rollators / Walkers, Scooters and More)
- Sunrise Medical (Quickie Series, Fortress Series, and More)
- TiLite Series (Permobil)
- Maple Leaf Wheelchairs
- Human Care Inc. (Nexus)
- Evolution (Xpresso, Trillium)
- Pride (Go-Go Scooter Series, and More)
- Savaria (Porch Lift, Stair Glide, and More)
- HPU Rehab
Government Funding Sources
AGTA Home Health Care is also an authorized vendor of the following funding sources:
- ADP (Assistive Devices Program)
- VAC (Veteran’s Affairs Canada)
- WSIB (Workplace Safety and Insurance Board)
- ODSP (Ontario Disability Support Program)
- OMD (Ontario March of Dimes)
Please contact the AGTA Service Department at 905-760-2482 ext. 229 or firstname.lastname@example.org to find out how we can help you!